An otolaryngologist / head and neck surgeon provides comprehensive medical and surgical care for patients with diseases and disorders that affect the ears, nose, throat, the respiratory and upper alimentary systems and related structures of the head and neck.
- Duration of training: Five years.
- Number of programs nationally: 104.
- Number of entering residency positions per year: 264.
- Types of fellowships or subspecialties: Head and Neck, Facial Plastic, Pediatric, Otology/Neuro-otology, Rhinology/Sinus Surgery, Laryngology.
- Type of Match: March NRMP.
- Overall competitiveness: Very Competitive.
Primary Faculty Contact for M1's and M2's
Dr. Jeffrey Moyer
Medical Student Club or Interest Group
Otolaryngology Medical Student Interest Group (OMSIG)