Scientific Trunk Students - Before Taking Your Quiz or Exam You will need your Level 1 credentials (uniqname and password).
- Scientific Trunk Students Using ExamSoft/Examplify:
- Record all of your test answers on a separate piece of paper in the unlikely event that the quiz / exam does not upload correctly. Please handle these answer sheets with confidentiality and dispose of them properly after your exam has been scored. Your quiz / exam has uploaded successfully once you see the green upload screen.
- Use the calculator that is available within the testing system.
- Double-check all of your responses before submitting your quiz / exam.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you experience any difficulties while taking a quiz or exam.
- Always remain calm and remember that technical issues can be fixed!
- All Students:
- DO NOT copy, download, or photocopy quizzes or exams or quiz / exam questions in ANY way. This includes the use of "print screen" features on the computer, creating PDF files of a quiz or exam, or using a camera phone. This includes copying the feedback pages. These actions are all against the Honor Code.
- If you email email@example.com(link sends e-mail) or your Sequence Director about a specific question, refer to the question number only. DO NOT copy any part of the question in your email.
- If you have problems viewing images, DO NOT guess and enter a response. Instead, refresh the question by navigating back and forward and/or closing and reopening the attachment. If you continue to experience difficulty please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Email: email@example.com On-Call Hours: Weekdays during regularly scheduled quizzes / exams: 5 PM to 9 PM Weekends during regularly scheduled quizzes / exams: Noon to 9 PM